This is the first of what will become a regular webinar slot.
The aim of these webinars is to attempt to answer testing-related questions from the audience. We ask people to submit questions as they register and we’ll prepare answers for the live webinar, and attempt to answer additional questions at the end of the session.
During the webinar Paul shares his views on the questions, based on extensive experience in software development and testing in particular.
In this session, Paul addresses the following questions:
- How does testing fit into an Agile environment?
- How do you get into software testing without experience?
- Do you need a certification to get a testing job?
- Who represents the testing community?
- All our test automation is at the end and it is unmanageable. How do we reduce the work and speed up test execution?
- As a tester, what areas should I be watching/researching?
- I am interested in the number of test environments used and the recommended frequency of code updates to be applied
- Why do testers get the blame?