The links below will take you to all of the free resources on this site. We recommend you create an account on this site if you do not have an account already.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password here.
Benefits of having an account
- Some of the downloadable content is only available to registered users
- When logged in, registered users can open printer-friendly versions of the downloadable content
- Registered users will receive occasional emails notifying them of new content on the site
The UK TMF
|Gerrard Consulting founded the UK Test Management Forum in January 2004. Over 2500 delegates have attended the quarterly sessions.
The Forums provide lively debate between practitioners, consultants and vendors and cover both Test Management and Technical Testing topics.
Recent Blog Posts
- Will the Test Leaders Stand Up?
- Continuous Delivery of Long Term requirements
- Top 10 Books for Testers
- Story Based Acceptance Test Automation Using Free Tools
- Story Based Testing and Automation
- New Tutorial: Test Strategy in a Day
- Live Specifications: From Requirements to Automated Tests and Back
- Business Story Method and Platform Awareness
- Business Story Manager Tutorial: Analysis Module Part I
- Redistribution of Testing: A Brief Summary
Business Story Pocketbook
The Business Story Method is supported by and largely documented in a book called "The Business Story Pocketbook" which is available for FREE DOWNLOAD or can be purchased from Gerrard Consulting (or other good booksellers).
The Business Story Pocketbook
Testing Axioms and Pocketbook
The Testing Axioms identify the critical thinking processes for testing. As a set of context-neutral rules they also provide a universal testing framework.