Gerrard Consulting has in place generally accepted standards of technological security for the purpose of protecting information provided by visitors from misuse, loss, or corruption. Only authorized personnel have access to personally identifiable information submitted through the Web site. Such employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of this sensitive data. The policy also applies to any and all agents, affiliates, and related entities of Gerrard Consulting that may receive such information from Gerrard Consulting. All visitors, however, should be aware that our Web site may contain links to other sites that are not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
The UK TMF
|Gerrard Consulting founded the UK Test Management Forum in January 2004. Over 2500 delegates have attended the quarterly sessions.
The Forums provide lively debate between practitioners, consultants and vendors and cover both Test Management and Technical Testing topics.
Recent Blog Posts
- Will the Test Leaders Stand Up?
- Continuous Delivery of Long Term requirements
- Top 10 Books for Testers
- Story Based Acceptance Test Automation Using Free Tools
- Story Based Testing and Automation
- New Tutorial: Test Strategy in a Day
- Live Specifications: From Requirements to Automated Tests and Back
- Business Story Method and Platform Awareness
- Business Story Manager Tutorial: Analysis Module Part I
- Redistribution of Testing: A Brief Summary
Business Story Pocketbook
The Business Story Method is supported by and largely documented in a book called "The Business Story Pocketbook" which is available for FREE DOWNLOAD or can be purchased from Gerrard Consulting (or other good booksellers).
The Business Story Pocketbook
Testing Axioms and Pocketbook
The Testing Axioms identify the critical thinking processes for testing. As a set of context-neutral rules they also provide a universal testing framework.